WE ARE a warehouse all items are BRAND NEW and ready for IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT or PICKUP
STAINLESS SNO CONE MACHINES are the fastest selling item for 4 months of the year. Most people make their asset investment back in their first event.
Check out the video at this LINK to see how great these machines are!
We have been renting them, servicing them, selling them and most importantly have them out on the FIELD doing with it what you will be doing with it soon! MAKING CASH MONEY since 1997!
We are the manufacturers of these Sno Cone Machines. We carry all the spare parts and offer you the support. These are custom made to suit Aussie conditions. There is a super strong Perspex Box that is nearly unbreakable. We do not have the steel edging around our sides (like the USA versions) so it is cleaner with less chance of grime and residue getting caught. I have built this Sno Cone Machine with clean lines and upgraded the Perspex to make it strong without metal edges.
Volts: 220-240 Volts
Size: 500 x 400 x 680
What Ice: Bagged ice from the petrol station
- FREE 400 SERVE STARTER KIT! (SO $1600 GROSS PROFIT IN CONSUMABLES INCLUDED WITH MACHINE)
- 400 PLASTIC CONES
- 400 SCOOP STRAWS
- ALLOY CONE HOLDER
- 3 SYRUP BOTTLES
- SNO SCOOP
All you need to do is add your own flavours and you're in business! Generally in your first Market, Fete, Private Hire or Fundraiser you will have earned the price of your kit, flavours and time back 3 TIMES!
It has a 1/3HP motor with a custom made double blade which is nearly impossible to get in an American Machine. It had a door in the back with even the water drain pipe provided.
- All Electricals are hidden behind the stainless housing and has the CE mark for European quality.
- Our machine has the added safety protection ideal for machines that usually sell for $1000. This button makes sure all your fingers are away from the ice before starting the motor.
- This years model also comes with double air cooling vents compared to other models.
- Also the motor has an overheat protection switch to make sure on your dry hires it is not overused.
Feel free to call John for further information or expert Advice on 0414237573.